Monday, May 13, 2013

My Mother's Day Bouquets

 Since I had to work Saturday evening and all day Sunday, The Rustic Knight and Kit left Saturday afternoon to visit my mother-in-law, resulting in our celebration of Mother's Day on Saturday. 
I came downstairs Saturday morning to a beautiful lily bouquet (my favorite flower) chosen and arranged by my husband :) The vase was surrounded by chocolate (Yum!) and two cards 
(one from The Rustic Knight, and one from Kit).
 By Sunday evening, the three closed flower heads had bloomed! 
 Upon my return home, I was greeted by my husband and child eager to present another bouquet of flowers, picked and arranged by Kit (with the help of The Rustic Knight).
There is something to be said for having fresh flowers throughout the house :) Color, fragrance, memories...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment