Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Dove Has Landed...Quite Literally :)

We have been hearing a dove singing from the first week we moved in, but have never seen her. Last night she sat on our stoop! I snapped a few picks, noticed by her but not fazed by it. She was perfectly content on our step. My husband and the dove had a lengthy conversation - really, it was just my husband mimicking the dove, but the dove reciprocated. Here are the picks...I just had to share them with you!!!
I adjusted the pictures a bit in order to bring the color out. If you look closely, those striations are from the screen door. I took the picture from inside for fear of scaring her away by opening the front door.
I couldn't help but think of my blog and the tab Dove's Landing, and had to post this. I find this to be awesome, like a sign from God to keep me going with this venture, or maybe to let me know I am on the right track. Maybe it's just a coincidence - I honestly don't know - but either way I am enjoying this beautiful bird :)

May you all have a blessed and beautiful day!!

1 comment: