Friday, March 29, 2013

A Note To You

This is a note in an effort to communicate with all of you what to expect over the next couple of weeks. Today is Good Friday, Sunday is Easter. Between the holiday this weekend and a full schedule for next weekend I want to make sure everyone is up to date on what to expect here at The Paisley Butterfly... 

I have a few articles in the works, though they are turning out to be more involved than I had initially anticipated. Two of them will fall within Dove's Landing, one of which will be posted Easter Sunday. I also have a couple of projects that I have either finished or am about to get started on to be featured in Re-Imagined. I even have a short story for Penned ;)

I ask that you bear with me. Some of these topics become so involved that it takes time in my commune with God to really grasp the message He wishes for me to share, along with coming to terms with how much I am expected to expose of my experiences...As far as the projects, well, sometimes it becomes time consuming to organize the post layout with the pictures. Between holidays, crazy schedules, and being a stay at home mom/house wife, my days don't exactly go as planned. That is not to say that I am not constantly working on my blog posts within my mind, but I'm not always in a position to get them typed up and posted. 

So, you may see a few days without a single word from me, then all of a sudden see three or more posts at once. I hope you are as eager to read what is to come as I am to get it all out! Please check back frequently over the next couple of weeks for what I have to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment